Thursday, April 27, 2006

fourhundredandthirteen.

Saves The Day - You Vandal

I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of work I have to do in two weeks. If I worked as hard as I am now, when I should've I wouldn't be in this mess. But, y'know, I like doing things the hard way.

By tomorrow I will have finished adding to my Business work, so I should hopefully have an A in that. In Media, I have handed in one unit. I need to hand in three more. One just needs us to finish shooting the final few scenes of it (which is going down tomorrow). It isn't how I wanted it to look but seeings as the kid we had being the main actor left 6th form last year we have to reach a compromise.

The other piece is an awesome trailer for a horror film. My teacher said it's some of the best work he's seen at our level, which is spaff-inducing. I'll try and somehow get it home and upload it to the internerd so people can watch it if they like (I make a brief not-even-a-second appearance in it as some kind of ghost thing).

The final piece is a documentary that I actually have no work done for so far. Eek. It's planning on being a spoof documentary on a day in the life of Scott Rowland. I need to ring the scallywag and arrange it all. The idea in my head will be so good, but whether I can get it out how I want it to is another thing. Ah well.

ICT is, well, batshit crazy. I have four units outstanding, but two are being put back til the middle of June which helps. Meaning I have to do two other units in two weeks. I've started one, but keep getting the other units I've completed back with stuff I need to add to it which is total bum.

In total honesty, I think I'll get the ICT done and the Business is practically done anyway but I have a feeling I'll miss handing in a unit for Media or something. Whatevs.

Elsewhere, I realise I need to go on a massive shopping spree to buy lots of things I want. I want more CDs and DVDs but they can take a backseat for a while as I want to get awesome, new, sexy clothes and maybe some new shoe things. There is so many things I wish I owned it's totally overwhelming. I want loads of proper good comedy series on DVD (which reminds me, Scrubs Series 4 out September, JOY), loads of CDs that I don't own but should and probably a few computer games.

How fit is this?


I need to work more shifts and stuff at work though once 6th form is over to fund all this spending if I ever do it!

I've been a dirty pirate lately and downloaded a lot of old classic albums that I really should've heard before (Saves The Day, Alkaline Trio, Minus the Bear, Death Cab). I really want to get into The Get Up Kids as all signs point to me liking them but I don't know where to begin! Same with The Descendants. Oh, the new Taking Back Sunday album is alright, probably better than Where You Want To Be but nothing on Tell All Your Friends. Tom Delonge's new band, Angels and Airwaves, are a big pile of boring though. I need to listen to more bands like A Wilhelm Scream.

I'm going to stop typing now.

Work later. Brilliant.

x

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said…

    media=sweet =D

    i do media at school, i would LOVE to see your media work =D

    if i knew how to upload my media stuff i would...

    im doing 'film and media' and 'photography' next year at TAFE, good stuff =D

    whats your mini horror flick all about then?

    Cheerio!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Gareth says.

- i created this blog for the purpose of rambling about various subjects. expect lots of blabbering and lots of cussing. spelling mistakes are both intentional and ironic. -

last songs ive listened to.

about me.

im extremely immature for my age, a 'good laugh' and weird. I'm quite a catch. check out my my blogger profile

my tagboard.

likes.

sleeping, football, films, music, silence, relaxation, sarcasm, singing to myself, hanging out with my friends, making progress on my personal projects, cold days in summer, hot days in winter

dislikes.

attention whores, hypocrisy, inability to put yourself in other people's shoes, girls who advertise themselves as being nice and sociable but block/ignore or are bitches to you for saying hi, people who refuse to keep an open mind, smoking, bad hygiene, people who don't give me a fucking chance, assumptions towards me

favourite movies.

the usual suspects, fight club, the butterfly effect, football factory, snatch, lock stock and two smoking barrels, road trip, the cooler, the godfather, goodfellas, scarface, narc, spiderman, spiderman 2, matrix, matrix reloaded, matrix revolutions, reservoir dogs, pulp fiction, natural born killers, the green mile, saving private ryan, kill bill, kill bill vol.2, irobot, dodgeball, donnie darko, ali g indahouse, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, garden state, clerks, harold and kumar go to white castle, team america world police.

favourite music.

click the chart to see what music i like and have been listening to.

archives.

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
July 2007

links.

myspace profile.
audioscrobbler profile.
my blogger profile.
blogger.
blogskins.
GTA Mods
Disk Depot - Blank DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-R and more

«#Blogging Brits?»

the design.

I like grey because it reminds me of the colour of my brains. my brains conjures up funny thoughts to be ranted in this blog. credit to aoi for the design

other people's blogs i read.

The Passions Of The Chris
squish's place
Turnip's Patch
Something Creative
FRANK THE RABBIT
le amazingly groovy blog de moi
tea_and_cake
You Know You Love Me
17
__neverland__
what goes here? oh right
Hat's Space
Dead Letters
Candice's Blog. how exciting
California
"I wonder what it's like to be a super hero..."
my_lovely_life____haha
Nicole's Crib
Sex with Greg and Nash
42
Frank the Rabbit Films

my wishlist.


BUY ME THINGS FROM HERE AND I WILL LOVE YOU

The Life & Times of Gareth
sometimes i dont know why i even fucking try.